What can we do for you?
- Do I need my own insurance?
- How does insurance work in the UK? What am I responsible for if I have an accident?
- How does insurance work in the US? What am I responsible for if I have an accident or damage a car?
- Cost of guest protection plans
- I returned the car, and the host didn’t mention any problem, but now I’m being told that there was damage to the car. What should I do?
- The car had pre-existing damage when I arrived. Am I on the hook for that?
- How does insurance work for hosts?
- Requesting supplemental payment for additional damage repairs
- What insurance requirements must I meet to list my car in the UK?
- What if a guest is in an accident?
- If a guest gets into an accident, will my insurance be affected?
- Requirements for personal car insurance
- Detailed explanation of host protection plans in the US
- Insurance and protection plan summary | US
- Guest protection plans including insurance | US
- State- and country-specific requirements for car sharing
- Simple description of insurance coverage in Canada
- Detailed explanation of host protection in Canada