About prohibited airport delivery in Massachusetts
Turo delivery is prohibited at Boston Logan International Airport. As of April 1, 2020, Turo hosts are prohibited from:
- Picking up or dropping off vehicles anywhere at these airports or their properties. This includes, but is not limited to, roadways, terminal curbsides, and parking lots
- Traveling on any of the roadways at these airports to pick up or drop off a vehicle to a guest
- Listing the airport as their home location.
Boston Logan International Airport prohibits Turo from:
- Permitting hosts to list any vehicles available for pickup or drop off at these airports
- Allowing trips to be booked that would begin or end at these airports
A copy of the injunction issued by BOS is attached to the bottom of this page, and we ask that you honor it. Violating airport injunctions can have serious consequences for you and for Turo. We suggest you join Turo OpenRoad to stay up to date on regulatory battles for peer-to-peer car sharing and our fight to secure airport delivery permissions. You can learn more about Turo’s process for managing updates at airports that prohibit delivery.