If a host or guest in the UK contacts the Claims team to dispute the handling or resolution of a claim, we’ll take the following steps to resolve the issue.
- A Claims Associate will email you to discuss the complaint and try to resolve the dispute. Check your Junk/Spam folder for an email from Turo about this issue.
- If you’re unable to come to an agreement, the Claims Associate will escalate the issue to a Claims Supervisor.
- The Supervisor will review the case. If there are additional steps that can be taken to try to come to a resolution, the Supervisor will direct the Claims Associate to take those steps.
- Either the Supervisor or the Claims Associate will contact you with a final decision in writing on the resolution of the dispute.
- At any step of the process, you can ask the Claim Associate to put you in touch with the Supervisor to discuss Turo’s final decision in resolving your dispute. The Supervisor will be happy to answer any questions and further explain any policies; however, the final decision that’s been rendered cannot be overturned.