About airport delivery agreements in North Carolina
Turo has formed a delivery agreement with Wilmington International Airport (ILM) that lets you pick up and drop off cars in a way that’s efficient, safe, and airport-approved. Plan to follow the delivery guidelines listed below. Failure to do so will put you at risk of incurring a fee and/or fine. You could also jeopardize our agreement at ILM and the future of delivery at this location.
Wilmington International Airport (ILM)
Rules for vehicle pickup and drop off at Wilmington International Airport
Hosts and guests who’ve arranged for delivery at Wilmington International Airport should do the following:
- Display a Turo-branded placard on the dashboard of the car while on airport property.
- Hosts should deliver the car with the placard in place.
- Open the link at the bottom of this page to download and print a Turo-branded placard.
- Remove the placard once you leave airport property.
- Conduct in-person vehicle exchanges in the designated area for Turo pickups and returns.
- Wait in the airport cell phone waiting lot for your guest/host to arrive.
- Conduct the key exchange at the terminal curb of the arrivals and departure ends of the Passenger Terminal Building.
- See the map below for the area where you may conduct a vehicle exchange.
- Limit your time in the area designated for Turo pickups and returns.
- Use the curb for the time reasonably required to load or unload passengers and baggage.
- Do not park for extended periods of time on the listed premises.
- Top Tip: Use the “Location sharing” feature in the Turo app to coordinate delivery timing. You can open “Location sharing” up to 2 hours before the trip start time and up to 1 hour before the trip end time.
- Stay with the car.
- Complete the handoff to your host or guest.
- Don’t leave the vehicle unattended.
Map of Wilmington International Airport