Turo has partnered with certain North Carolina airports to establish an efficient and easy delivery process. If you’re picking up or dropping off at one of the below partner airports, please follow the guidelines below.
Vehicles being delivered to this airport must display the Turo emblem. Place the emblem on the dashboard of your vehicle. It must remain there at all times while the vehicle is on airport property.
Open the link at the bottom of this page to download and print the Turo emblem.
Wilmington International (ILM)
To deliver and pick up vehicles hosts and guests may only access:
- the arrivals and departure ends of the Passenger Terminal Building
- the airport cell phone waiting lot
Rules for hosts and guests
Violation of the below rules can result in notice of violations and tickets issued by the airport authority.
Hosts operating at this airport must follow these rules:
- Remain in the cell phone lot until the guest arrives outside the terminal.
- Provide the vehicle and key to the guest only at the terminal curb.
- Display the Turo emblem on the dashboard of the car while it's on Airport property.
- Inform the guest to remove the logo from the dashboard once they leave airport property.
- Do not dwell at the curb. Hosts can only use the curb for the time reasonably required to load or unload customers and their baggage.
- Do not leave the vehicle unattended on airport property, including at the terminal curb.
- Do not park for extended periods of time on the listed premises.
- Be present when you hand over the keys. Similarly, you should make sure guests know they also need to be present when returning the vehicle to you.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner.
- Be courteous to the public, passengers, and Airport employees and representatives.
Guests receiving delivery of a vehicle at this airport must follow these rules:
- Do not leave the car unattended.
- You must be present during the key exchange.
- Keep the printed copy of the Turo logo on the vehicle dashboard while at the airport (for delivery and drop off).
- Remove the printed copy of the Turo logo from the dashboard while not at the airport.