Why use Turo Carculator
In markets where it’s available, we recommend using Automatic Pricing, which adjusts your vehicle’s price to match demand. If Automatic Pricing isn’t available or you prefer to set your own daily listing price, we suggest using Turo Carculator. The Carculator provides earnings estimates at our suggested daily price for your vehicle. It can help you make a more-informed decision about pricing your car.
How to use Turo Carculator
Here’s how to use Turo Carculator:
- Enter the car’s year, make, model, and market location.
- If your market isn’t listed, choose “US average” or “Canada average.”
- The price is based on the car’s value and our Automatic Pricing model.
- It’ll also show you the predicted average of days booked per month, earnings per day, and earning per month.
Turo Carculator bases its calculations and results on the most up-to-date data from Edmunds or Canadian Black Book. In calculating this data, the Carculator assumes:
- the vehicle is available for the average number of days per year for active vehicles on Turo
- the host opted into the 70 plan (US)
- the vehicle has completed several trips and has a high average rating
- the vehicle listing has many high-quality photos
- the host responds to and approves most trip requests and fulfilled every trip