- You must upload at least one photo on your listing. You can add as many as 20.
- Photos must be larger than 640x320 pixels but not bigger than 10 megabytes.
- Photos must comply with our community guidelines and terms of service. See a list of prohibited photos below.
How to add photos
Adding listing photos on the app:
- Log in and tap the car icon on the bottom toolbar.
- Scroll down and tap the listing you want to add pictures to.
- Scroll down and tap “Photos.”
- Tap the “Add photo” button at the bottom.
- You may be prompted to allow Turo to access the photos on your phone.
- Tap “Allow.”
Adding listing photos on the website:
- Go to the “Host” dropdown menu at the top of the page and click “Vehicles.”
- Choose the vehicle you want to update and click “Edit listing.”
- Click “Photos” from the dropdown menu.
- Click the “+ Add Photo” button.
- The button won’t show if you already have 20 listing photos.
- The picture will take a moment to upload and be added to the listing.
How to remove photos
Removing listing photos on the app:
Keep in mind that you must have at least one photo on your listing. If you try to delete all of your photos, the first photo will still remain. If you only have one photo and want to delete it, upload a different photo first, then delete the original photo.
There are two ways to remove photos on the app. One is from the vehicle listing. The other is from the vehicle Photos page.
- On the listing, tap the photo you want to delete.
- Tap the trash icon in the top-right corner.
- Tap the pop-up “Delete photo” message.
- On the vehicle Photos page, tap the “Edit” button in the top-right corner.
- Tap to select the photo or photos you want to delete.
- Tap the red “Delete” button.
Removing listing photos on the website:
- Click the “X” in the top-right corner of the photo you want to delete.
- Click the “X” again when you receive the prompt, “Remove photo?”
We may remove photos that don’t follow the guidelines below and then restrict the vehicle listing.
- No text overlay or censorship/black bars.
- No stock photos.
- No lewd or indecent content.
- No markings or advertisements from other car-sharing marketplaces.
- No photos that feature towing (towing is prohibited on Turo trips).
No symbolism that is inappropriate, hateful, or otherwise violates our nondiscrimination policy. Turo does not condone discrimination. We may take action against your listing or account when reported.