The 2019 Invitation-only host referral incentive (“incentive”) entitles a current host to earn a cash bonus of up to $1,000 when referring new hosts to sign up for Turo and complete trips.
Current hosts can refer multiple new hosts to earn up to $1,000 in incentive bonuses.
Turo will pay both the current host and the referred host a $100 cash bonus when:
- The referred host has never signed up on Turo and/or hosted a trip before
- The referred host lists a vehicle for delivery or pickup in the greater San Diego area.
- The referred host fulfills three (3) trips, each with a total trip price equal to $50 or more before October 15, 2019.
- The current host can earn an extra $250 if the referred host qualifies for All-Star Host status by October 15, 2019.
- The promotion expires on October 15, 2019.
The incentive will not be applied if the vehicle was previously listed on Turo, or the referred host has hosted trips before. Turo won’t pay any bonus if the referred host doesn’t fulfill any trips within the required period. Turo also won’t pay any bonus if the booking expires or is declined, changed, or canceled.
Incentives are non-transferable and not for resale. They can’t be combined with other offers. Turo reserves the right to change or limit the promotion at its sole discretion. Usual terms and policies apply. Only users with a Turo account in good standing are eligible for this incentive. If Turo suspects fraud, tampering, violations of the Turo Terms of Service, or technical errors, we reserve the right to any remedy. These include denial of the incentive or cancellation of your account or listings.