The 2019 Guest Hosting incentive gives certain hosts (by email invitation only) the opportunity to get an extra $50 in earnings (“incentive”).
To earn this incentive, hosts must:
- Receive an email from Turo with the offer
- Have completed a trip as a guest and maintained a 5-star average rating
- Create a listing and complete three or more trips with the listing within the month of August
- Maintain a 5-star average host rating for all reviewed trips
And must not:
- Have enabled a listing or completed a trip as a host in the past
Turo will pay hosts the incentive in the earnings statement that occurs one week after the final qualifying trip is completed.
Incentives are non-transferable, not for resale, and cannot be combined with other offers or used for any reservation previously made. Turo reserves the right to change or limit the promotion in its sole discretion. Usual terms and policies apply. Only users with a Turo account in good standing (not suspended or closed) are eligible to receive the incentive. Turo reserves the right to any remedy, including denial of the discount or cancellation of your account or reservations, if fraud, tampering, violations of the Turo Terms of Service, or technical errors are suspected. Where Turo has provided a translation of the English language version of these terms, in case of any wording discrepancies between the English and any other versions, the English language wording takes precedence.