What it is
We’ve partnered with Southwest Airlines to help you earn up to 30,000 Rapid Rewards® bonus points. It starts when you log in to your Turo account and enter valid Southwest Rapid Rewards® account information at turo.com/southwest. You’ll earn when you complete your first Turo trip as a guest or host. If you’ve already taken your first Turo trip, you can still earn bonus points for traveling with us.
To qualify, trips must:
- be booked during the 90-day promotional period that begins July 17, 2019 and ends October 15, 2019
- be completed by July 1, 2020
- be valued at $50 or more
How to sign up
You can associate only one Turo account with your Rapid Rewards® account. Here’s how:
- If you don’t have a Turo account, sign up.
- Then log in and visit our Southwest Partnership page.
- If you don’t have a Rapid Rewards® account, sign up and come back to this page.
- Enter your first and last name exactly as they appear on your Rapid Rewards® account.
- Enter your Rapid Rewards® number.
What you can earn
If you’re a new Turo guest, you’ll earn 2,000 Rapid Rewards® bonus points when you complete your first trip. After that, you’ll earn 500 Rapid Rewards® bonus points each time you complete a trip.
If you’ve already traveled with Turo, you’ll earn 500 Rapid Rewards® bonus points each time you complete a trip.
If you’re a new host, you’ll earn 10,000 Rapid Rewards® bonus points when your first guest completes their trip. If you list more than one vehicle, you’re eligible for only one 10,000 bonus point, first-time trip award. But you can book trips as a Turo guest and earn bonus points that way.
- You’ll start earning bonus points pending Southwest confirmation of your account information. The name and Rapid Rewards® number you enter must exactly match your Southwest Rapid Rewards® account for you to earn points.
- You won’t be able to go back to edit or resubmit your information if you’ve made an error. Be sure you’ve double checked your entry before tapping “Finish.”
When you’ll receive bonus points
We’ll send trip completion data to Southwest once a week during the promotional period. After that, we’ll send completion data once every two weeks. Southwest will validate the transaction and post the bonus points to the Rapid Rewards® account associated with your Turo account. You’ll receive your bonus points within 30 days of the end of your Turo trip.
Frequently asked questions
- Does the name on my Turo account need to match the information on my Southwest account? No. But the first name, last name, and Rapid Rewards® account number you enter must all match the information Southwest has on file.
- How can I be sure I entered my information correctly? Only Southwest can determine that. If you enter an invalid Rapid Rewards® number, we’ll display an error message. We’ll do the same if the Rapid Rewards® number you entered has already been used. But we can’t know if the name and Rapid Reward® number you entered match the information Southwest has on file.
- I got the message, “You’ve successfully entered your Rapid Rewards® number.” What does that mean? That means you’ve associated your Turo account with a Southwest account that has a valid Rapid Rewards® number. But whether the name and Rapid Rewards® number match, we can’t know. If it doesn’t, you won’t earn bonus points. That’s why we encourage you to double check before submitting your information.
- I entered my information incorrectly. Can I fix it? You can’t fix incorrect information once you’ve entered it. Instead, contact support, and we’ll try to help. Be ready to give us your name exactly as it appears on your Rapid Rewards® account and your correct account number. We’ll resubmit the information to Southwest. But we can’t guarantee that Southwest will update the information and award your bonus points.
- I don’t have a Southwest account but my family member/friend does. Can I enter their Southwest Rapid Rewards® account information so they can receive the bonus points I earn? Sure. Again we’d caution you to be certain that the name and Rapid Rewards® number you enter align and match what Southwest has on file.
- Can I earn bonus points for trips I booked before l entered my Rapid Rewards® account information? No. You earn bonus points only for trips booked after you’ve entered your account information. Already booked trips and in-progress trips aren’t eligible.
- Where can I see the bonus points I’ve earned? Log in to your Southwest account to track the points you’ve received.
- Will the Rapid Rewards® bonus points I earn during this promotion ever expire? Bonus point use and expiration are subject to the Rapid Rewards® program terms and conditions.
- I expected to earn bonus points but didn’t. What went wrong? If you’re ineligible for bonus points because of an entry error in your Rapid Rewards® information, we’ll send you an email within 30 days alerting you to the problem. If you meet all other eligibility requirements outlined here, contact support.
Please review the terms and conditions for this promotion for complete information about the offer, eligibility, and restrictions.