From June 16 2019 at 12:00pm ET to June 23 2019 at 11:59pm ET (“Contest Period”)
- HOW TO ENTER. No purchase required. To enter the Contest, Eligible Participants (defined below) must (1) enter their valid email address and (2) answer the prompt on the tablet provided during the Contest Period. Limit one entry per person. If you attempt or are suspected of attempting to enter more than once, or use robotic, automatic, programmed or any other methods of participation not authorized by these Rules, it shall be deemed tampering and will void your entries. Any response to the prompt deemed by Turo Canada Co. ULC (“Turo Canada”) to be inappropriate or not suitable for its audience will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Turo Canada.
- ELIGIBILITY. This Contest is open to all Canadian residents, excluding residents of Quebec, who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence on or before the first day of the Contest Period (each an “Eligible Participant”). Eligible Participants must only submit one entry using a single email address. Participants found to be submitting entries from multiple accounts will be considered ineligible and disqualified from participating in the contest. Employees of Turo Canada and their affiliates, subsidiaries, media partners, advertising and promotional agencies, as well as such persons’ immediate family (spouse, parent, sibling, child regardless of where they are domiciled) or persons living under the same roof are not eligible to enter this Contest.
- Prizes. There will be one (1) prize awarded. Turo credit in the amount of CAD$500. There will be one (1) random draw for the Contest. The Prize includes only what is specifically described in these Rules and no other allowance will be granted. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and may not be sold, transferred or converted to cash and will not be refunded if unused. No substitutions, changes or extensions are permitted. Turo Canada reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value or to allow a prize transfer. The Prize must be accepted as awarded. No cash alternatives, substitution or transfers of the Prize will be allowed.
- Odds. The odds of being randomly selected to win the Prize depends on the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
- Prize Draws. The Prize will be awarded by a random draw from all eligible Contest entries received during the Contest Period. The draw will be held on June 24, 2019, at 10:00am ET at 441-443 King Street West, Suite 300, Toronto, ON M5V 3M4
- Notification of Selection. Selected Eligible Participants will be contacted at the email provided in the entry by Turo Canada or one of its agents or representatives at least three (3) times within 48 hours after the Prize Draw. If a selected Eligible Participant cannot be contacted in that time, another Eligible Participant will be randomly selected and the initially selected Eligible Participant will be disqualified and will have no recourse towards Turo Canada or any involved in the Contest.
- Awarding of Prize. To be declared a winner, a selected Eligible Participant must first correctly answer, unaided, a mathematical skill-testing question. Each Eligible Participant shall sign a release agreeing to these Contest Rules and declaring their eligibility as stipulated in Section 2 of these Rules; agreeing that their name, city, province of residence, or any likeness may be used for advertising purposes related to the Contest free of charge; and releasing Turo Canada, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, independent contractors, media partners, advertising and promotional agencies, as well as their respective representatives, directors, officers, contractors, agents, employees, successors and assigns (the “Contest Parties”) from any liability in connection with the Contest, including any liability for any damage or loss arising from participation in this Contest or from the awarding, acceptance or use of the prize.
- GENERAL RULES. The Prize claim is subject to verification by Turo Canada and/or its designated representatives. Turo Canada will be the sole and final reference source in validating a Prize claim. By participating, each Eligible Participant and selected winner agrees: (a) to be bound by these Rules and the decisions of Turo Canada, (b) to release and hold harmless the Contest Parties, from any and all liability for claims/damages including, but not limited to, claims/damages for personal injury, property damage with respect to acceptance, possession or use or misuse of the Prize or participation in the Contest; (c) to permit Turo Canada, to use his/her name, city, province of resident, or any likeness for advertising or publicity purposes without any additional compensation. The decisions of Turo Canada in relation this Contest will be final and binding on all entrants. Turo Canada shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription or registration of Contest entry information, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, faulty, incomplete, incomprehensible, or erased entries, line failures of any telephone network, failure of computer equipment, inability to access any online service or website, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Contest. Turo Canada reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend this Contest, at its sole discretion, in the event of a technical failure, unauthorized human intervention, fraud or any other occurrence or cause beyond its control that corrupts or adversely affects the administration, security, fairness or normal operation of the Contest. Under no circumstances will the Contest Parties be required to award more Prizes than what is indicated in these Rules or award the Prize other than in accordance with these Rules. No purchase is necessary. The Contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and local laws, as well as the rules adopted in view of said laws. The personal information provided to enter the Contest will be used only to administer the Contest, and for no other reason. Contest Rules are available at FAQ LINK For a printed copy of the Contest Rules, please write to:
Turo Canada Co. ULC
441-443 King Street West, Suite 300