What is the All-Star Host program?
The All-Star Host program spotlights and rewards the highest-rated and most experienced hosts on Turo. All-Star Hosts consistently provide excellent experiences for their guests and enjoy exclusive perks for their outstanding performance. No application is needed for the All-Star Host program. If you meet the qualifications, we’ll automatically award you All-Star Host status on the next quarterly review date. The All-Star Host program and benefits are provided as-is. Turo makes no warranty, either expressed or implied regarding the program or benefits. We may terminate, discontinue or modify the All-Star Host program and its benefits at any time for any reason, with or without notice.
What are the benefits of becoming an All-Star Host?
If you achieve All-Star Host status, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- Greater visibility for your listing. All-Star Hosts stand out in searches because we “brand” their listings with a badge and a banner that alert guests to their exceptional performance. Guests can filter their search for All-Star Host vehicles. We’ll apply the All-Star Host badge in various locations throughout Turo. It’s important to note that you’re not authorized to personally use the All-Star Host badge or related designation outside of Turo.
- Priority support. Our Customer Support team responds more quickly to All-Star Host requests. And when we help a guest rebook a canceled trip, we check All-Star Host listings first.
- No cancellation fees. If you’re an All-Star Host at the time of trip cancellation, we’ll waive the cancellation fee. You’ll still receive an automated cancellation review on your public profile but can respond to explain why you had to cancel. Canceling will still impact performance metrics, so frequent cancellations could result in loss of your All-Star status.
- $100 promo code. We gift hosts who maintain their All-Star status for four quarters in a row a promo code for a $100 bonus to be used to travel as a guest on Turo. The promo code is valid for 180 days and can be applied to the vehicle price for your Turo trip.
Am I eligible to become an All-Star Host?
To qualify as an All-Star Host, you must have a Turo account in good standing and satisfy the minimum performance metrics listed below on the quarterly assessment date. We look at this criteria from the 365 days before the assessment date to determine eligibility.
- Response rate: ≥ 95%
- Acceptance rate: ≥ 90%
- Commitment rate: ≥ 95%
- Five-star ratings: ≥ 90%
- Account must be open and free of active policy violations
- 10 or more completed trips across all listings, including deleted listings
Turo may change the qualifications and performance standards from time to time at our sole and exclusive discretion.
How often does Turo assess All-Star Host eligibility?
Our system automatically assesses eligibility for the All-Star Host program once every quarter. The evaluation looks at a host’s metrics and behavior from the previous 365 days. Check your current status and the next assessment date on the Performance tab of the Host dashboard.
If you become an All-Star Host, you’ll retain that status for the full quarter, even if you dip below the required qualifications during that time. If you fall short of achieving All-Star Host status on the assessment date, you won’t be eligible until the next quarterly assessment. If you’re already an All-Star Host but don’t meet the performance standards and other qualifications at the next review, we’ll remove your All-Star Host status and badge and aren’t obligated to notify you of your status change. You can regain your All-Star Host status at the next review date if you meet the performance standards and other qualifications. Turo can remove a host’s All-Star Host designation at any time for any policy violations.
Does being an All-Star Host mean I’m endorsed by Turo?
Turo doesn’t claim and you may not claim that as an All-Star Host you are endorsed by or an agent or representative of Turo. You may not misrepresent your affiliation or relationship with Turo. Turo doesn’t endorse any All-Star Host, and being an All-Star Host doesn’t mean that Turo endorses, certifies, or approves of any vehicle listing or you as a host.
Can I lose my All-Star Host status?
Turo may revoke your status as an All-Star Host and related privileges at our sole discretion if you violate the terms of this program*, Turo’s Terms of Service, or any other Turo terms, conditions, or policies applicable to you. Turo will automatically suspend or terminate your All-Star Host status and related badging or branding if you no longer meet the qualifications, stop hosting, or if your Turo account is suspended, banned, or deactivated.
*In the event of a conflict between the All-Star Host Terms or the Turo Terms, the All-Star Host Terms will control with respect to the All-Star Host program.