What are the benefits of becoming an All-Star Host?
If you achieve All-Star Host status, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- Greater visibility for your listing. All-Star Hosts stand out in searches because we “brand” their listings with an All-Star Host badge and a banner that alerts guests to their exceptional performance. Also, guests can filter their search specifically for vehicles provided by All-Star Hosts.
- Priority support. All-Star Hosts who need help experience faster response times from our Customer Support team. When Turo must help guests rebook a trip after a cancellation, we look at All-Star Host listings first.
- No cancellation fees. If you’re an All-Star Host at the time of trip cancellation, we’ll waive the cancellation fee. You’ll still receive an automated cancellation review on your public profile but can respond to explain why the cancellation was necessary. Cancellations will still impact performance metrics, so frequent cancellations could result in loss of your All-Star status.
- $100 bonus. We gift hosts who maintain their All-Star status for four quarters in a row a promo code for a $100 bonus.
How often does Turo assess All-Star Host eligibility?
Our system automatically assesses eligibility for the All-Star Host program once every quarter. The evaluation looks at a host’s metrics and behavior from the previous 365 days. You can see your current status and the next assessment date on the Performance tab of the Host dashboard.
If you become an All-Star Host, you’ll keep your All-Star Host designation for the full quarter, even if you dip below the required qualifications before the next evaluation period. Similarly, if you fall short of achieving All-Star Host status on the assessment date, you won’t be eligible until the next quarterly assessment. All hosts are re-evaluated for eligibility every quarter. Turo can remove a host’s All-Star Host designation at any time for any policy violations. We cannot grant a host All-Star status outside of the assessment dates.
Am I eligible to become an All-Star Host?
To be eligible for the All-Star Host program, you must meet the criteria listed below on the quarterly assessment date. We look at this criteria from the 365 days before the assessment date to determine eligibility. Learn more about All-Star Hosts terms and conditions.
- Response rate: ≥ 95%
- Acceptance rate: ≥ 90%
- Commitment rate: ≥ 95%
- Five-star ratings: ≥ 90%
- Account must be open and free of active policy violations
- 10 or more completed trips across all listings, including deleted listings