The €50 5-Star Easter host promotion is exclusively for hosts with a car located in Germany who complete a trip on Turo and achieve a 5-star rating from their guest. For every completed 5-star trip, a host will earn an additional €50.
Turo will transfer to the host a €50 promotion payment for each 5-star rated trip a host completes between 14 February and 30 April 2019, 11.59pm. Each €50 promotional payment earned will be transferred into the host’s account on the 3rd of the month following the month in which you earn your 5-star rating(s). This promotion cannot be combined with any other promotional offers, and only customers with a Turo account in good standing (not suspended or closed) are eligible to receive this promotion. This promotion payment is non-transferable.
The following criteria need to be fulfilled for a trip or host to be eligible for the €50 5-star Easter host promotion:
- Daily price: In connection with the promotion, Turo may reduce daily pricing of a host’s car. Trips are eligible for the promotion if their daily price was within a range of the daily price set by Turo (upper bound) and €10 (lower bound). Trips whose daily price was above or below this range are not eligible.
- Photos of the odometer at pick-up and return of the car: Both host and guest are required to take a photo of the odometer of the car before and after the trip and upload this into the Turo app. Only trips with a minimum of 15km driven are eligible for this promotion. Trips without photos of the odometer are not eligible for the promotion.
- 5-star guest rating: Only trips that receive a 5-star rating from the guest are eligible for this promotion.
- Trips in Germany: Only cars whose location is within Germany are eligible for this promotion.
- Acceptance of trips by the host: Not accepting booking requests can be a reason for a host being excluded from this promotion. Specifically, hosts who decline a booking on a vehicle on 2 consecutive occasions may be excluded from this promotion, as may hosts who let a booking request expire or cancel a booking on more than 1 occasion. Hosts who do not fulfill a trip that they have accepted will be excluded (zero tolerance of no-shows).
- Turo reserves the right to any remedy, including denial of the promotion or cancellation of your account or reservations, if fraud, tampering, violations of the Turo Terms of Service, or technical errors are suspected.