The Federal worker relief program empowers federal workers and contractors to list their cars during the current United States government shutdown and receive an additional $250.00 as an activation bonus upon completion of their first trip.
- Turo must approve your participation.
- You must provide proof that you are a federal employee or contractor by emailing a photo of your federal ID/badge to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the email associated with your Turo account.
- Any vehicle you list must be your personal vehicle and cannot be a government-owned vehicle.
- The $250.00 activation bonus is available to new hosts that list a vehicle within one month after the end of the government shutdown or existing hosts that have never previously had a completed trip and will be paid upon successful completion of the first trip.
- Bonus payout is available once per user and is not dependant on number of completed trips or number of listed vehicles.
- To be eligible, new hosts must:
- Be verified as a current federal worker or contractor
- Have one successfully completed trip
To opt in to the program:
- Create a Turo account and list a vehicle before the end of the shutdown (or up to one month after the shutdown ends).
- Once a trip has been completed, send an email from the account associated with your Turo account to email@example.com. Please include a photograph of your federal ID/badge to verify your federal employee status. If you are prohibited from sending a photo of your federal employee ID, send us an email from your .gov address as verification of your employee status. Let us know what email address was used to create your Turo account.
- Once your email has been processed, you will receive a $250 bonus. Please allow 5-7 business days for verification and processing.
Limit one (1) bonus per user. Turo reserves the right to any remedy, including denial of the bonus or cancellation of your account or reservations, if fraud, tampering, violations of the Turo Terms of Service, or technical errors are suspected. Turo reserves the right to suspend this program at any time.