This article only applies to trips booked with Turo’s protection in the United Kingdom.
Sometimes breakdowns, accidents, or vandalism occurs, but Turo will work with our roadside assistance partner, The AA, to make sure you can continue your adventure. If a roadside emergency -- such as a tire puncture, fuel assistance, key issues (stolen, lost, or locked in the vehicle), breakdown, or accident -- takes place on a Turo trip, Turo and The AA will help you get the vehicle back in your possession.
If a breakdown occurs while a guest is using your car, report the incident at support.turo.com. If immediate roadside is required, your guest may contact +44 (0)330 018 3500. If there is an accident or vandalism occurs while a guest is using your car, report the damage as soon as possible (definitely within 24 hours from the incident) using our resolution center.
1. TRANSPORTATION REIMBURSEMENT
- If you have selected Turo’s Standard plan, we can provide you with up to £40 per day for your transportation needs, for up to 10 days (capping at £400) in Turo travel credit. This credit will expire if not used within 30 days of the date it was issued.
For trips that begin in the United Kingdom, Turo’s Mobility Protection Service Center is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year in
- Great Britain, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands
- Any other member country of the European Union
- Iceland, Norway and Switzerland
*In these countries, the benefits are provided depending on local availability and circumstances.
This coverage does not apply if you (the host) violate Turo’s Terms of Service or cause damage, whether intentionally or unintentionally. In addition, Mobility Protection does not provide protection if the damage is due to civil commotions, civil unrest, acts of war, earthquakes, nuclear energy or attacks, or weather-related incidents (flood, storms, etc). Fuel, insurance, and road charges/tolls are not covered by Mobility Protection.