How do I enter? Enter the sweepstakes beginning November 21, 2018 through November 30, 2018 by answering the Turo Voice of the Community survey emailed to you. The entry must be in the English language. There is a limit of one entry per person.
How is the winner being selected? Turo will randomly select three winners from all the participants who complete the survey.
Prizes. Three (3) USD$50 or CAD$50 bonuses added to the banking account your host earnings are currently deposited.
What if I win? Turo will notify the winners by December 7, 2018.
No purchase or payment necessary to win.
Must be 21 or older and meet all other eligibility requirements: https://turo.com/policies/terms.
TURO GUEST SWEEPSTAKES
CONTEST (THE "CONTEST") OFFICIAL RULES
- ELIGIBILITY: You are eligible to enter the Contest if you are a legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older and ("you" or "Eligible Participant"). Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Employees, directors and officers, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses), and their respective household members (whether related or not), of Turo Inc. ("Sponsor"), its affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to enter. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. US law governs this Contest. You must have an open Turo account in good standing (not suspended, closed, or banned) to qualify to win.
- CONTEST TIMING: The Contest begins at 12:01:00 AM Pacific Time (PT) on November, 21 2018 and ends 11:59:59 PM PT on November 30, 2018.
- CONTEST DESCRIPTION: The Contest invites Eligible Participants to complete a survey detailing qualitative data about themselves and hosting experience.
- HOW TO ENTER: Complete the survey at the following page <XXX>
- ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Entry must be in English and cannot have been generated by a script, macro, bot or any other automated means, mechanically reproduced, copied, illegible, incomplete, late or inaccurate. Incomplete entries or entries not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, damaged, or misdirected Entries. Sponsor's decisions are final on all matters relating to this Contest. If you choose to enter using your mobile phone, message and data fees and other charges may apply. See your wireless provider for pricing plan details.
- ALTERNATIVE METHOD OF ENTRY: You may enter the Contest without cost or obligation by neatly hand-printing or typing your complete name, address, city, state, zip code, date of birth, daytime telephone number (including area code), and email address (optional) on a plain 3" x 5" piece of paper and mailing it in an envelope with proper postage to: TURO, ATTN: VOICE OF THE COMMUNITY SURVEY 2018, 116 New Montgomery, 7th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified by December 7th, 2018 via email.
- PRIZE: Three (3) prizes. Prizes may not be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash, except at the Sponsor's sole discretion. All prizes will be awarded, providing there are a sufficient number of eligible entries received.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT SPONSOR HAS NOT MADE NOR IS IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE CONTEST OR ANY PRIZES AWARDED HEREIN. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SPONSOR DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO SPONSOR'S WEBSITE AND SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS RELATED THERETO. Sponsor is not liable or responsible for lost, late, illegible, damaged or stolen entries or submissions, or problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Sponsor is not liable or responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, inability to access a website or submit an Entry, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions or inaccurate transcription of entry information, whether caused by the Sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user's system or limit a participant's ability to participate in the Contest. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend part or all of this Contest at any time without notice, if in the judges' opinion there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Contest, or if virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or integrity and proper play of the Contest. In such event, Sponsor may void any Entries they suspect are at issue and award prizes from among all eligible Entries/votes received up to the date of cancellation. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE RELATED TO THIS CONTEST OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY'S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify you if you violate the rules or interfere with this Contest in any manner. If an Eligible Participant is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate that entrant's eligibility to participate in the Contest. Any attempts by an individual to access any website associated with this competition via a bot script or other brute force attack or any other unauthorized means will result in the IP address becoming ineligible. Use of automated entry devices or programs is prohibited.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California), or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California).
- WINNERS' LIST: For the name of the winners, available after November 30, 2018, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope by to: TURO VOICE OF THE COMMUNITY SURVEY, 116 New Montgomery, 7th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105.
- SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Contest is Turo, 116 New Montgomery, 7th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105.