How can I submit a driving history appeal if I live in the UK?
Before you consider an appeal, review the list of requirements UK guests must meet to book cars on Turo. In addition to what’s listed, we’ll also review your driver’s license history. If your license was issued in the UK and you were denied access to Turo because of your driving history, you can appeal if you think our system made an error. Here’s how:
If your license was issued in England, Scotland, or Wales:
- Contact Turo and make your appeal.
If your license was issued in Northern Ireland:
- Contact the DVA Northern Ireland at +0300 200 7861 and ask them to allow Turo to access your driving history.
- Then, contact Turo and send the following:
- A photo of your driver’s license, with the first few digits of the identification number covered
- A selfie of you holding your driver’s license next to your face
- A photo of your passport, open to its ID page
- A photo of the payment card you most recently used on Turo with the first few digits of the card number covered; the card must be in your name
- The email address attached to your Turo account
We’ll let you know if we can approve you to drive on Turo. Keep in mind that there are many reasons why we may be unable to approve someone. Review the list of ”Common Account Issues” in this Help Center article.