NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY:The Classic Car Chasers Contest (“Contest”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older and who have a subscriber Instagram account and follow @classiccarchasers and @turo. Employees of Sponsor, Sponsor’s subsidiaries, affiliated companies, Classic Car Chasers LLC, advertising or promotional agencies and the immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) of each such employee, and all those with whom the employee is domiciled, are NOT eligible. Void where restricted or prohibited, and subject to all federal, state, provincial and local laws.
- CONTEST PERIOD:The Contest begins on September 19, 2018 at 12:01:00 AM Pacific Time (PT) and ends 11:59:59 PM PT on September 19, 2018.
- HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST: There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. How to Enter: During the Submission Phase, respond to the Question of the Day posted on @classiccarchasers Instagram on your mobile device or desktop (your “Submission”). You must first follow “@classiccarchasers” on Instagram. Then, respond to the Question of the Day as a comment. Any entrant that is not also following @turo will not be considered for entry into the Contest. Message and data rates may apply where posting a comment from a mobile device.
- GUIDELINES AND RESTRICTIONS: By providing your Submission, you agree that your Submission conforms to the Comment Guidelines and Content Restrictions as defined below (collectively, the “Guidelines and Restrictions”) and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify you from the Contest if it believes that your Submission fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions.
- The Submission must be in a format acceptable for Instagram.
- The Submission must be in English
- The Submission must be in the comments to the Question of the Day on @classiccarchasers.
- The Submission must not contain material that violated or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement.
- The Submission must not disparage Sponsor, Classic Car Chasers or any other person or party affiliated with the Contest.
- The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous
- The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where Submission is created.
- The Submission cannot have been generated by a script, macro, bot or any other automated means, mechanically reproduced, copied, illegible, incomplete, late or inaccurate
- GRANT OF LICENSE: Providing a Submission constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such submissions in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the Submission. Released Parties (as defined in Section 11, below) are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, garbled, delayed or misdirected Submissions; all of which will be void. In the event of a dispute as to any Submission, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
- WINNER DETERMINATION: During the Judging Phase, a panel of qualified judges determined by Sponsor and Classic Car Chasers LLC in their sole discretion will select five (5) entrants with the highest-scoring Submissions the potential Grand Prize winner, from all eligible Submissions based on the following criteria (“Judging Criteria”):
- Creativity/Originality (25%)
- Clarity of Expression (25%)
- Passion for using Turo to drive a classic car (25%)
- Fit to Contest Theme (25%)
In the event of a tie, the entrant whose Submission received the highest score for Fit to Contest Them, as determined by the qualified judges, in their sole discretion, will be deemed the applicable winner.
- CONTEST PRIZE: One (1) winner will receive $500 in Turo travel credit. Use of the travel credit requires a Turo account. Travel credit terms and conditions apply.
- GENERAL RULES: In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the person in whose name the identified Instagram account was registered. Sponsor will send the winner an affidavit of eligibility and publicity release and the winner will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release, except where prohibited, within seven (7) days of notification before prize is awarded. If the winner fails to return the affidavit of eligibility within seven (7) days or if the winner is ineligible, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all eligible entries received.
By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Classic Car Chasers LLC. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest or by any human error which may occur in the processing of entries in this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if it is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other problems beyond the control of Sponsor and award prizes from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor and each of its employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, and promotion agencies will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Contest or a prize awarded. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused including computer malfunction, by participation in this Contest or by use or redemption of any prize or by any related activities. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name and likenesses for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Except as otherwise provided herein for the use of certain winner information, personal information collected from each entrant will only be used by Sponsor for the purpose of administration of the Contest.
- JURISDICTION: The Contest shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California applicable to promotions fully carried out within California. Except where prohibited by law, any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest but in no event attorneys’ and/or experts’ fees; and winner hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages (including attorney’s fees), other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Each prize winner acknowledges that no other party nor any agent or attorney of any other party has made any promise, representation or warranty whatsoever, express or implied, not contained herein concerning the subject matter hereof, to induce the winner to execute any document and the winner acknowledges that he or she has not executed any document in reliance on any promise, representation or warranty not contained herein. Any waiver by Sponsor and its affiliates of any term of any document in a particular instance shall not be a waiver of such term for the future. The winner agrees that the invalidity or enforceability of any part of any document shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any of the remainder of that document.
- WINNER’S ANNOUNCEMENT: The name of the winner will be announced on September 19, 2018. Classic Car Chasers LLC will contact them directly through the direct message to receive the winner’s information for the prize to be sent to them. The winner will also be announced on @classiccarchasers and @turo Instagram account to the public.
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Contest is Turo Inc. 116 New Montgomery Street, Suite 700, San Francisco, CA 94105. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.