- Guests have 72 hours after you submit a request to either accept or dispute it.
- If you submitted your request through Customer Support, we’ll contact your guest once we open your request.
- If your guest accepts the request or doesn’t respond within 72 hours, we'll issue you the reimbursement.
- If your guest disputes, we’ll investigate.
- We’ll ask you and your guest to submit whatever documentation you have for our review.
- You’ll both upload the documentation within 24 hours to your Trip Photos.
- We’ll look into the documentation and make a decision.
- A lack of documentation may result in the dispute being resolved in the other party’s favor.
Each type of request requires different types of documentation. Most documentation requires:
- A pre-trip photo taken within 24 hours before the trip starts
- A pre-trip photo taken within 24 hours after the trip ends
- Date information (date on receipts or metadata on photos)
If you’re a Commercial Hosts, you must collect reimbursement for any incidental trip costs from your guests. The Reimbursement tool is for hosts with a Turo-provided protection plan.