The fair market value* of Deluxe Class cars on Turo is listed below.
- United States: $45,000 to $85,000
- Canada: $55,000 CAD to $75,000 CAD
- United Kingdom: £40,000 and up
To book a Deluxe Class car, guests must:
- be at least 25 years old
- pay a deposit in the US and Canada if they’re under the age of 30
- pay a deposit in the UK, regardless of age
- pass our additional security checks
Super Deluxe Class
The fair market value* of Super Deluxe Class cars on Turo is:
- United States: more than $85,000
- Canada: more than $75,000
- UK: Super Deluxe Class not available
To book a Super Deluxe Class car, guests must:
- be at least 30 years old
- pay a security deposit
- pass our additional security screening
Vehicle value restrictions
Turo doesn’t permit listings that have a fair market value* of more than $150,000 in the US, $105,000 CAD in Canada, and £75,000 in the UK. Commercial Hosts aren’t subject to this car value limit when listing but must follow Turo’s other vehicle eligibility requirements.
If you’re a Commercial Host, Turo won’t vet guests nor collect a security deposit for you. Anyone who meets Turo’s general eligibility requirements can book your cars, regardless of their fair market value. You may decide for yourself whether to impose additional eligibility requirements on the guests who book high-value vehicles and/or to collect a security deposit.
*Turo uses a third-party vehicle valuation vendor in determining the Total Market Value of vehicles listed on our platform.