I’m having an issue with my flight. What do I do?
If your flight is delayed or canceled or you’re delayed because of lost luggage, you must update your host via Turo messaging. We encourage hosts to be accommodating if they can, so you may be able to adjust your trip start time. Once you know your new arrival time or when you can start your trip, work it out with your host in messaging. Then submit a request for the trip change via the Turo system so your host can approve it. To request a trip change, log onto Turo. Open your Trips tab, tap “Booked,” and select the trip you’d like to change. Tap the “Change trip” button to make your request.
If your host can’t accommodate your change and cancels the trip, we’ll help you find another vehicle. For US trips, call 415-963-4109. For trips in Canada, call 1-888-391-0460 during business hours. For trips in the UK, call 0808 164 1454 during business hours.
Do I get a refund if I have to cancel because of a flight issue?
If your flight is delayed or canceled, we’ll issue you a full refund if you meet the criteria listed below. If your flight is canceled or delayed more than 3 days in advance of your Turo trip, our standard Cancellation policy will apply. To receive a full refund, all the following must apply:
- you contact your host via Turo messaging before the scheduled start of your Turo trip;
- your host can’t accommodate your new start time; and
- you email Turo customer support no later than 24 hours after the Turo trip’s scheduled start with documentation of the flight issue
If you’re delayed because of lost baggage, Turo will issue you a full refund if you meet the criteria listed below:
- you contact your host via Turo messaging no later than 30 minutes after the trip was scheduled to start; and
- you email Turo customer support no later than 24 hours after the Turo trip’s scheduled start with documentation of the lost baggage