Request a trip change
If your flight changes or is canceled, update your host through Turo messaging. Once you know your new arrival time, request a trip change via your Trips tab. We encourage hosts to be accommodating if they can, so you may be able to adjust your trip start time.
Rebook or receive a refund
If your host cancels your trip, we’ll help you rebook. If they can’t accommodate a new start time, contact us for help rebooking or to receive a refund.
- For trips happening in the US, contact our Cancellations team at 415-963-4109.
- For trips happening in Canada, contact our Canada support team during business hours at 1-888-391-0460.
- For trips happening in Germany, contact our Germany support team during business hours at +49 30 568 37898
- For trips happening in the UK, contact our UK support team during business hours at 0808 164 1454.
If your flight is delayed or cancelled within 3 days of the scheduled trip start, you’re eligible for a full refund. To receive a full refund, you must:
- notify your host at least 1 hour before the scheduled trip start AND
- notify Turo within 24 hours of the trip’s scheduled trip start AND
- provide documentation that shows the delay or cancellation was due to a flight issue
If your flight is changed more than 3 days before the scheduled trip start, our standard Cancellation policy will apply.