Yes. Turo is primarily a person-to-person car sharing platform, but we welcome anyone with an available car to list it on Turo. Rental car company hosts can use Turo to share their fleet. Listing a fleet on Turo does not relieve licensed rental car companies of any legal obligations, permits, airport permits, taxes, or fees that would otherwise apply to them. Turo is an innovative and economical way for rental car companies to acquire new customers and better utilize their fleet. It is not a way to avoid applicable rental car permits and fees.
Articles in this section
- Which cars do you accept?
- What is required to list my car?
- Where can I rent out my car?
- How does mileage work?
- How does the 'Book Instantly' setting work?
- Is it OK to rent out my car if I'm leasing it?
- What does it mean when I list my car at an airport?
- How do I set pricing for additional mileage fees?
- How do I set my car's availability? How do I temporarily remove my car from the site?
- Can rental car companies list their cars on Turo?