Yes. Turo is primarily a person-to-person car sharing platform, but we welcome anyone with an available car to list it on Turo. Rental car company hosts can use Turo to share their fleet. Listing a fleet on Turo does not relieve licensed rental car companies of any legal obligations, permits, airport permits, taxes, or fees that would otherwise apply to them. Turo is an innovative and economical way for rental car companies to acquire new customers and better utilize their fleet. It is not a way to avoid applicable rental car permits and fees.
Articles in this section
- Which cars do you accept?
- How do post-trip cleaning, prepaid refueling, and other convenience Extras work?
- What are "Deluxe Class" and "Super Deluxe Class" cars? Is my car eligible?
- What is required to list my car?
- Where can I list my car?
- How does mileage work?
- How does the "Book Instantly" setting work?
- What are Extras? How much will I earn with Extras?
- Is it OK to list my car if I'm leasing it?
- What does it mean when I list my car at an airport?