Yes. Turo is primarily a person-to-person car sharing platform, but we welcome anyone with an available car to list it on Turo. Rental car company hosts can use Turo to share their fleet. Listing a fleet on Turo does not relieve licensed rental car companies of any legal obligations, permits, airport permits, taxes, or fees that would otherwise apply to them. Turo is an innovative and economical way for rental car companies to acquire new customers and better utilize their fleet. It is not a way to avoid applicable rental car permits and fees.
Articles in this section
- Which cars do you accept?
- Can rental car companies list their cars on Turo?
- How do I set pricing for additional mileage fees?
- Is it OK to rent out my car if I'm leasing it?
- What is required to list my car?
- What is Valet?
- How does mileage work?
- How does city delivery work?
- How do I set my car's availability? How do I temporarily remove my car from the site?
- Where can I rent out my car?