How do I enter? Enter the sweepstakes beginning December 8th, 2016 through March 31, 2017 by answering the claims survey emailed to you after your claims experience. The entry must be in the English language. There is a limit of one entry per person.
How is the winner being selected? Turo will randomly select a winner from all the participants who complete the survey each month.
Prizes. Four (4) $25 Turo travel credits.
What if I win? Turo will notify the winner during the first week each month for the prior month beginning January 1-7, 2017. The fourth and final winner will be notified during the week of April 1-7, 2017 for the prior month.
No purchase or payment necessary to win.
TURO CLAIMS SURVEY SWEEPSTAKES
CONTEST (THE "CONTEST") OFFICIAL RULES
- ELIGIBILITY: You are eligible to enter the Contest if you are a legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age and older and who are physically located and reside in the United States or District of Columbia at time of entry ("you" or "Eligible Participant"). Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Employees, directors and officers, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses), and their respective household members (whether related or not), of Turo ("Sponsor"), its affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to enter. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. US law governs this Contest. You must have an open Turo account in good standing (not suspended, closed, or banned) to qualify to win.
- CONTEST TIMING: The Contest begins at 12:01:00 AM Pacific Time (PT) on December 9th, 2016 and ends 11:59:59 PM PT on March 31st, 2017.
- CONTEST DESCRIPTION: The Contest invites Eligible Participants to complete a survey detailing their recent claims experience with Turo. The Contest will consist of eight (8) Phases: During Phase 1, which will run from 12:01:00 AM PT on DATE through 11:59:59 PM PT on December 31, 2016 ( First "Entry Period"), Eligible Participants will have the opportunity to submit their responses to a survey sent to them via email. During Phase 2, which will occur on or about January 1 through January 7, 2017, the entries will be entered into a random number generator to select a winner. The winner will be notified and will receive a $25 Turo driving credit. These phases will repeat in a similar fashion each subsequent month. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible submissions received each month. The final winner will be selected for the March 1 through March 30, 2017 period during the first week of April 2017. The notification during the first week of April for the prior month is the fourth and final Phase. Phase 4.
- PHASE 1 - HOW TO ENTER: Complete the survey above, included in this email.
- The Entry must be in English.
- The Entry cannot have been generated by a script, macro, bot or any other automated means, mechanically reproduced, copied, illegible, incomplete, late or inaccurate.
Incomplete Entries or Entries not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification. Entries submitted will not be acknowledged. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, damaged, or misdirected Entries. Sponsor's decisions are final on all matters relating to this Contest. If you choose to enter using your mobile phone, message and data fees and other charges may apply. See your wireless provider for pricing plan details.
- PHASE 2 - WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified during the first week of each month for the prior month during the promotion period via email.
- PRIZE: 4 (four) prizes- one per month- starting in January and ending in April during the promotion period. Prizes may not be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash, except at the Sponsor's sole discretion. All prizes will be awarded, providing there are a sufficient number of eligible entries received.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT SPONSOR HAS NOT MADE NOR IS IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE CONTEST OR ANY PRIZES AWARDED HEREIN. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SPONSOR DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO SPONSOR'S WEBSITE AND SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS RELATED THERETO. Contest Parties are not liable or responsible for lost, late, illegible, damaged or stolen entries or submissions, or problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Contest Parties are not liable or responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, inability to access a website or submit an Entry, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions or inaccurate transcription of entry information, whether caused by the Sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a user's system or limit a participant's ability to participate in the Contest. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend part or all of this Contest at any time without notice, if in the judges' opinion there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Contest, or if virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or integrity and proper play of the Contest. In such event, Sponsor may void any Entries they suspect are at issue and award prizes from among all eligible Entries/votes received up to the date of cancellation. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE RELATED TO THIS CONTEST OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY'S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify you if you violate the rules or interfere with this Contest in any manner. If an Eligible Participant is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate that entrant's eligibility to participate in the Contest. Any attempts by an individual to access any website associated with this competition via a bot script or other brute force attack or any other unauthorized means will result in the IP address becoming ineligible. Use of automated entry devices or programs is prohibited.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California), or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California).
- WINNERS' LIST: For the name of the winners, available after April 7, 2017, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope by to: TURO CLAIMS SURVEY SWEEPSTAKE, 667 Mission St., SF, CA 94105.
- SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Contest is Turo, 667 Mission St., SF, CA 94105.