Owners are advised to make sure that their car is cleaned prior to the start of your trip. If you are concerned with the cleanliness of the car upon picking it up from our lot, we encourage you to provide the feedback to the owner so that they are aware. The Valet attendant is also happy to communicate any feedback to the owner on your behalf.
Articles in this section
- Are there age restrictions for certain vehicles?
- How do remote key exchanges work?
- What if I need to cancel a trip (as a traveler)?
- Are my passengers allowed to drive? How do I add a driver?
- What happens if an owner cancels my trip?
- Do I get any money back if I end a trip early?
- What should I expect when I pick up the car from the Turo Valet lot?
- What if the car is dirty when I pick it up from the Turo Valet lot?
- What if the car is not at the Turo Valet lot at the start of my trip?
- What if there is an issue with the car when I pick it up from Valet lot?