Owners are advised to make sure that their car is cleaned prior to the start of your trip. If you are concerned with the cleanliness of the car upon picking it up from our lot, we encourage you to provide the feedback to the owner so that they are aware. The Valet attendant is also happy to communicate any feedback to the owner on your behalf.
Articles in this section
- Are there age restrictions for certain vehicles?
- What should I do if the car does not meet legal requirements or is unsafe to drive when I pick it up?
- What time is shown for my request when booking a trip in another time zone?
- How do remote key exchanges work?
- What if I need to cancel a trip (as a traveler)?
- Are my passengers allowed to drive? How do I add a driver?
- What happens if an owner cancels my trip?
- Do I get any money back if I end a trip early?
- What should I expect when I pick up the car from the Turo Valet lot?
- What if the car is dirty when I pick it up from the Turo Valet lot?