Turo respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. It is Turo’s policy to take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate including removal of the challenged material and/or to terminating the account of users who are repeatedly alleged to have infringe the copyrights of others.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, please report alleged copyright infringement by submitting the following information to email@example.com along with an electronic or physical signature.
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or - if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice - provide a comprehensive list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, the URL of the link shown where such material may be found.
- Provide your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- "I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)."
- "I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed."