About trip pricing
Hosts are able to set a daily price for their vehicles, which can differ by day. A vehicle’s listed trip price is the sum of the daily price for each day that it’s booked.
How trip pricing works
- Your trip can start and end at any time you and your host agree on; however, the smallest unit we’ll charge is a day.
- A Turo trip day is 26 hours long.
- We’ll charge you for a single day for a trip that lasts up to 26 hours.
- After 26 hours, we’ll charge for another day.
Trips booked in Canada are priced in CA$. Trips booked in Germany and all countries in the eurozone are priced in euros (€). Trips booked in the United Kingdom are priced in pounds (£). Trips booked in the United States and everywhere else that Turo is available are priced in US$.
How discounts work
- If a host is offering a 7+ day discount, we’ll apply that discount to a trip booked for 7+ days or extended to 7+ days.
- If a host is offering a 30+ day discount, we’ll apply that discount to a trip booked for 30+ days or extended to 30+ days.
- If a host offers a discount and your trip is eligible, we’ll show you the discount amount on the vehicle page.
Non-refundable trip discounts
You can book some trips at a discounted, non-refundable price. If this option is available for your trip, we’ll let you know at the time of booking. If your host cancels, we’ll refund you in full. If you shorten a non-refundable trip, you won’t receive any difference in trip cost and fees.
What if I extend or shorten my trip?
If you extend or shorten your trip, it may change the cost of your trip. It depends on your new trip end time, your host’s pricing, and any discounts your host offers. If there’s any added cost or if you’re eligible for a discount, we’ll display it as a separate line item before you submit your request to modify your trip. Get instructions for how to request that your host extend or shorten your trip.