Where to find it
- Go to your Trips tab.
- Select the History tab.
- Open any trip from the last 90 days.
- Click the button for “Request reimbursement” to open the tool.
- The “Request reimbursement” button won’t appear on trips that are older than 90 days.
When to use it
Here’s an at-a-glance look at what you can and can’t use the Reimbursement tool for.
Use the Reimbursement tool
Do not use the Reimbursement tool
You have 72 hours after trip end to submit your request via the Reimbursement tool. The exception to that is for ticket and toll reimbursement requests. You can submit those through the Reimbursement tool up to 90 days after trip end. After 90 days, you must make your ticket or toll reimbursement request through Customer Support.
How to use the tool
Here’s what to do and what you can expect:
- Locate the appropriate trip on your Trips tab.
- Tap the “Request reimbursement” button.
- Choose your reimbursement type from the list.
- Type a message to your guest describing the details of your request.
- Submit your request by sending the message.
- If you haven’t already done so, upload the necessary documentation for your request in Trip Photos.
- Give your guest 72 hours to review your request and respond.
- If your guest disputes the request, we’ll step in.
- If they don’t dispute by this time, we’ll issue the reimbursement.
* Values are in CA$ for trips in Canada, € (euros) for trips in Germany and all countries in the eurozone, £ (pounds) for trips in the United Kingdom, and US$ for trips in the United States and all other countries.