No, you cannot give a traveler a different car than the one they booked without prior approval from Turo. While we generally do not support vehicle swaps, we do understand that mechanical damage occasionally occurs and that an alternative vehicle may be needed in such circumstances. In these situations, please write to support or call 1-866-735-2901 (US)/1-888-391-0460 (Canada) so we can help you!
Articles in this section
- Can my guest add an additional driver to their trip?
- How do remote key handoffs work?
- What happens if a traveler does not show up for their trip?
- What if my guest is late?
- What information is required of travelers?
- How will I know when my car is picked up and dropped off at the Turo Valet lot?
- What if a guest is late returning my car to the Turo lot?
- What happens if a traveler cancels their trip?
- What happens if someone gets a traffic violation or ticket in my car?
- Can I cancel a trip as an owner?