No, you cannot give a guest a different car than the one they booked without prior approval from Turo. While we generally do not support vehicle swaps, we do understand that mechanical damage occasionally occurs and that an alternative vehicle may be needed in such circumstances. In these situations, please write to Support or call 1-866-735-2901 for US support, 1-888-391-0460 for Canada support, 49(0)30-568-37898 for Germany support, or 44-808-189-4113 for UK support. We are happy to help you process any trip adjustments.
Articles in this section
- When is a trip "booked"?
- How long do I have to respond to trip requests?
- How do I get trip requests that work for me?
- What if my guest is late?
- Can I cancel a trip as a host?
- Do I need to check my guest's driver's license?
- What happens if a guest does not show up for their trip?
- What happens if a guest cancels their trip?
- What information is required of guests?
- What are your policies regarding host cancellation penalties?