Before you choose Turo Valet for delivery, be sure your car:
- satisfies Turo’s listing requirements
- is registered and insured in your name (or your company name if you’re a Commercial Host)
- has a valid license plate number (no dealer plates) and current registration
- has no warning lights on
- is clean and odor free
- Has a safe tire tread depth (at least 4/32”)
- is free of mechanical and electrical issues (e.g. windshield wipers, AC, heat, lights work)
When you drop off your car at the Valet lot, be sure to bring your:
- vehicle registration
- insurance card
- valid driver’s license confirming your association with the trip
You can always go home and get anything you forgot. But you must show us these docs before your guest arrives. Otherwise, we may have to cancel your Valet reservation.
How it works
- Drop your car off at a Valet lot within 24 hours of the trip start.
- Each time your vehicle is checked in or out of the lot, a Valet attendant will document it’s fuel, mileage, and condition. We use Record360, to securely store your information. We never share it externally.
- We’ll email you a copy of the documentation when your guest picks up and drops off your car. If you don’t get it within 30 minutes of the trip start or end time, contact Valet. You can also ask the attendant to send you a copy of the documentation when you drop off and pick up your car.
- You’ll have up to 24 hours after the trip end to retrieve your car and avoid parking fees.
- If you have another trip coming up soon, we’ll give you 48 hours of free parking after the first trip ends. If the first trip ends at 5 pm on Sunday, you can leave the car at the lot until 5 pm Tuesday. If doesn’t start by then, we’ll charge a parking fee.
- You should review all documentation the Turo Valet lot staff provides. Report any new damage to Turo using the claims tool within 24 hours of the trip end. Damage reported after 24 hours will be ineligible for claims consideration.
How to set Valet delivery
You can add delivery in three different ways.
- Select “Confirm with Valet” when you receive a trip request for SFO or LAX delivery.
- Go to your Trips tab, select each trip, and change the delivery preferences.
- Go to your Vehicles and select which vehicle you’d like to add valet to. Choose “Location & delivery.” Then select “Use Valet” at either LAX or SFO.
Guests can check-in and drop off only during the Valet lot's hours of operation -- 6 am to 10 pm daily. Turo will reimburse your guest for their transportation to and from SFO/LAX for their booked trip.
Commercial Hosts must bring the same required documents.
Valet attendants cannot process any rental agreements, deposits, charges for incidentals, or any contract outside of Turo. Complete these before delivering your vehicle to the Turo lot.
Commercial Hosts won’t have access to the Turo claims tool. They must handle any damage claims with their guest.
Full Valet (guest picks up and drops off car at the Turo lot)
Partial Valet (guest picks up OR drops off car at the Turo lot)
EV charging (San Francisco only)
$4 per hour
Parking (if car is parked outside of 24 hour grace period before the trip start, or after the 24 hour grace period after trip end)
$15 per day
Fraction of days are assessed at the full daily rate
Turo Valet lots near SFO
- Please note: the address is similar to other cities in the area, so be sure that you are navigating to San Bruno, CA.
- Once you arrive, enter the driveway and turn right towards the Turo Valet office. Park in one of the designated spaces near the office and a Valet attendant will assist you.
Los Angeles Turo Valet lot near LAX
- The Los Angeles Turo Valet lot is behind the Custom Hotel
- If you are dropping off a vehicle, drive up the parking lot ramp and a Valet attendant will be available to open the gate for you
- If you are picking up a vehicle, walk to the top level of the parking lot where a Valet attendant will assist you
El Segundo Turo Valet lot near LAX
- Look for the entrance to the lot, next to the Metro Rail overpass.
- Go through the gate, turn right, and drive forward to canopy area; a Valet attendant will be available to assist you