We’ll ask for your:
- Driver’s license number and expiration date
- Home address
- Last four digits of your Social Security number (US only)
- A photo of yourself for your Turo profile picture
Enter your own information only. Users can’t share an account. If you enter someone else’s data, we can’t approve you, and you won’t be able to list. Once approved, you can list as many eligible vehicles as you’d like.
List your vehicle
Your vehicle must:
- Meet our eligibility requirements
- Meet our maintenance and safety requirements
- Follow our Exclusivity policy
- Meet all legal standards and requirements for your region
You’ll be required to:
- Have valid car insurance
- Enter the vehicle license plate number
- Enter the vehicle make, model, and year
- Enter the Vehicle identification number (VIN)
- Upload at least one photo of your car
- Write a detailed description of your vehicle
- Enter a VIN that’s unique. Hosts who enter a VIN that matches the VIN of a vehicle already listed on Turo won’t be able to list that vehicle.
- Keep personal information such as your phone number, home address and social media out of your listing.
- Post more photos. We recommend at least two -- an exterior and an interior. But the more, the better.
- Use your listing description to sell guests on your car. Describe what’s great about it and why they’d love traveling in it.
- Follow our advice about attracting guests and increasing earnings and learn how to track your host performance.
Review lease agreements
Review the language of your lease or financing documents to be sure you’re allowed to list your vehicle on a car sharing platform. Hosts in Germany and the UK must get permission from their lessors before listing.
List your vehicle