No. If your car is eligible for protection, Turo in the US, or Intact in Canada, will pay to have it repaired, up to the actual cash value of the car, but there is no protection against any potential reduction in value resulting from damage related to a trip.
Articles in this section
- How can I list my car in Canada?
- What is the coverage limit for my vehicle as an owner?
- Do I get a replacement vehicle if my car is damaged?
- Do I need personal car insurance?
- Do I need a separate insurance card to rent my car out?
- How does the "Basic" owner protection plan deductible work?
- How does insurance work?
- If a guest gets into an accident, will my insurance be affected?
- What if my car has new damage when I pick it up from the Turo Valet lot?
- How do I file a claim when a guest damages my car?