No. If your car is eligible for protection, Turo in the US, Allianz in Germany, or Intact in Canada will pay to have it repaired, up to the actual cash value of the car, but there is no protection against any potential reduction in value resulting from damage related to a trip.
Articles in this section
- How does insurance work?
- What if a guest is in an accident?
- If a guest gets into an accident, will my insurance be affected?
- How do I file a claim when a guest damages my car?
- Do I need personal car insurance?
- Do I need a separate insurance card to rent my car out?
- What is owner-provided insurance?
- Is it legal for me to share my car? Is it okay with my personal insurer?
- What is the coverage limit for my vehicle as an owner?
- What insurance requirements must I meet to list my car in Germany?