To make the most of the Turo marketplace, we highly encourage you to do the following:
- Upload high-quality photos of your car, which can dramatically increase the number of requests you get. Travelers love to see exterior and interior shots! To set your listing apart, take advantage of our free professional photography program.
- Set the right price. With our powerful Automatic Pricing feature, you can set your car's price to automatically adapt to changes in demand and other factors such as geography and car type. If you prefer, you can manually set your own prices instead.
- Write a detailed description of your car. On top of covering the basics, the best listings describe the car's unique features and even anticipate questions travelers may have. A little personality also goes a long way.
- Offer delivery. Travelers love the convenience of delivery, and offering it will boost the appeal of your listing.
- Make your car available as frequently as possible and respond to requests as quickly as possible.
- Advertise your car to your friends, neighbors, and coworkers via Facebook, Twitter, Craigslist, even on your blog.