Yes. When you book a car, you’ll be charged a "Young Driver Fee" which is either 30% of the trip price or $10, whichever is greater.
Articles in this section
- When do I pay for the trip?
- How long will it take to receive a refund?
- Do you require a security deposit?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Do I pay more if I'm under 25?
- How do I pay fuel, additional miles, or other issues that come up during a trip?
- How much does a trip cost?
- How much do the various protection packages cost?
- What is a payment authorization?
- How do promo codes work?