Yes. If you're under 21, you're unfortunately not eligible for membership, and may not drive cars rented through the Turo marketplace.
Articles in this section
- What are the eligibility requirements?
- How do I redeem my first-time Turo travel credit?
- How can I earn travel credit by referring friends to Turo?
- How do referrals work?
- How do I join?
- What to do if you are unable to rent or list a car
- How long does the application process take?
- What is an auto insurance score?
- What to do if you are unable to access your account
- Do I have to be 21 or older to rent?