Yes. If you're under 21, you're unfortunately not eligible for membership, and may not drive cars rented through the Turo marketplace.
Articles in this section
- What are the eligibility requirements?
- How do I join?
- How do I redeem the first-time Turo travel credit from a referral link?
- What to do if you are unable to rent or list a car
- What to do if you are unable to access your account
- What is an auto insurance score?
- Additional pictures that might be needed for Identity Verification
- What if my driver’s license was not issued in the US, Canada, or Germany?
- Do I have to be 21 or older to rent?
- How long does the application process take?