While we reserve the right to decline membership for any reason, including demonstrated or past driving history, the following are the minimum eligibility requirements:
- You must hold a current, valid (non-temporary) driver's license, and present your license to the owner when you begin the trip.
- You must be at least 21 years of age.
- If you are under 25, you may be required to demonstrate at least two years of current, U.S.-licensed driving history.
- If you hold a foreign license, you must be at least 25, and you will need to provide your passport and a photograph of your license.
- You must possess a mobile phone in your own name that we can verify through text message.
- You must be a registered user of Turo
For the details on signing up, please click here.