About airport delivery agreements in North Carolina
Turo has formed a delivery agreement with Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT) and Wilmington International Airport (ILM). Plan to follow the instructions below and message your host with any questions.
Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT)
Pick up and drop off all vehicles in Business Valet 2 . Don’t accept a handoff from a host or drop off the vehicle at curbside. Follow the instructions below to reach Business Valet 2 when picking up and dropping off a car.
- Exit through the Ticketing/Upper Level doors between security checkpoints C and D.
- Turn right and proceed to the Business Valet curbside shuttle stop.
- Get off the shuttle at Business Valet 1.
- Follow the path through Business Valet 1, then cross the bridge into Business Valet 2.
- Take the elevator down to Level 1.
- Pick up the vehicle from one of the 49 Turo-designated spaces in the second quadrant. See the map below for their exact location.
- From Harlee Avenue, enter the Business Valet Deck at CLT Center Drive.
- Take first right.
- Follow the outside perimeter to the garage entrance.
- Enter the garage and turn left.
- Park in one of the 49 Turo-designated spaces in the second quadrant.
- Take the elevator up to Level 3.
- Cross the bridge and follow the walking path to the shuttle bus waiting area at Business Valet 1.
- Pick up the shuttle to get to the terminal.
The parking lot gates are open from 5 am–12 am daily. If you pick up your car when the gates are closed, use the ticket your host left you in the vehicle to exit the lot. Keep the receipt and request reimbursement via a chat session with a Turo Billing agent. If you drop off your car when the gates are closed, pull a ticket and leave it in the car for your host.
If you choose delivery to CLT, Turo will charge you a 10% fee on the gross transaction amount. This charge will appear as a separate line item at checkout. We’ll remit the fee in its entirety to the airport.
Map of Charlotte Douglas International Airport
Wilmington International Airport (ILM)
Display a Turo-branded placard on the dashboard of the car while on airport property. Your host will deliver the car with the placard in place. Remove the placard once you leave airport property. If you misplace the placard, you’ll need one to return your car to the airport. Open the link at the bottom of this page and print one.
Conduct all vehicle exchanges in person at the terminal curb of the arrivals and departure ends of the Passenger Terminal Building. The map below shows the exchange locations. Use the curb for the time reasonably required to load or unload passengers and baggage. Don’t leave the car unattended or park for extended periods on the listed premises. If you return the car to ILM and arrive before your host, wait in the airport cell phone waiting lot. To coordinate delivery timing with your host, use the “Location sharing” feature in the Turo app. You can open “Location sharing” up to 2 hours before the trip start time and up to 1 hour before the trip end time.
Map of Wilmington International Airport