Manage your vehicle listings and track how well you’re doing in one central location — the Host Hub. To access the Hub, log on to turo.com and tap “Host.” From there, you can see and select Host Hub metrics by category. We encourage you to use the Host Hub to keep track of how well you’re doing as a host. These metrics aren't our only consideration in evaluating hosting success. But we do use them to track your performance and alert you if you fall below our hosting standards.*
Vehicles shows all your listings in one place. It includes:
- listing status
- number of trips
- average star rating
- date of last trip
From here you can edit or view each listing. You can also list another car.
You’ll see this category if you’re in a market where Turo Go is available. Tap to learn which of your vehicles is eligible for this program and to register. If you’re using Turo Go, you can view and update your program information here.
Performance shows how well you and your vehicles are doing. These metrics take into account data from all your listings during the past 365 days.
- Response rate: percentage of trips (accepted and declined) you’ve responded to
- Acceptance rate: percentage of trips you’ve accepted out of the total number of requests you’ve received
- Commitment rate: percentage of accepted trips that you’ve honored
- If you cancel a trip but your guest rebooks within 24 hours, it won’t affect your commitment rate.
- Five-star ratings: percentage of five-star ratings you’ve received based on all rated trips
Reviews shows a detailed breakdown of all your ratings and reviews. View a summary of the information or see ratings and reviews for each vehicle. This page displays:
- an average star rating and total of each star rating you’ve received
- unrated trips
- most-recent reviews
- a numbers breakout of compliments you’ve received
- a breakdown of areas to improve as reported by your guests
Earnings shows your annual earnings broken down by month. Use the dropdown menu at the top of the page to see a summary of all your listings or to see earnings for each vehicle. This page displays:
- earnings for completed trips, including trip payments
- upcoming earnings
- missed earnings, which is the potential income lost because you canceled
- a link to your transaction history, which includes the date and amount we paid you
Settings lets you change your host-specific settings. We’ll apply the choices you make here to all your listings. You can:
- set daily availability
- set unavailable dates
- decline a Turo protection plan and become a Commercial Host
*We may adjust a host’s or vehicle’s search ranking, exclude them from search, or remove them from Turo at any time or for any reason.